Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This is pictures of Brayden standing up in his bed for the first time. I walked in to get him up in the morning and he was on his knees just smiling at me. I went and got the camera, came back in, took a picture and then said, "What are you going to do next Brayden?" He then got up from his knees and stood straight up. It was awesome! Putting him to bed is a little more challenging now as you can imagine.





Brayden was laughing so hard at Benjamin. It was so fun to watch them play together.








3 comments:

Becky said...

You're in for a lot of fun now :) The 'best' part about them learning to stand up is they usually can't figure out how to sit or lie back down and you have to keep going back in there to lie them down :) Also, you'll probably want to take that bumper out soon or he'll be using it to escape. Can't they just stay babies :)

PS -- the comment before me needs to be deleted -- its spam.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kress Smith said...

Love the laugh!!!! Thats so great!